Integration in Development. Coming Soon!
J&T Express is an international logistics and express shipping company with operations in 13 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and South America. It has a footprint of 350,000 personnel working across 300 large-scale shipment centers. J&T Express has the expertise required to support e-commerce businesses in the South-East Asian region, particularly in Indonesia, Malaysia, and China. It offers both domestic and international shipping services to B2C and B2B customers in the region, with freight services also being offered to business customers.
- Create and track orders for J&T Express right from within the Hopstack platform.
- Automate repetitive label printing through the seamless sync between J&T Express and Hopstack
- Empower your business to prevent unnecessary shipping charges by shopping for shipping rates provided by multiple carriers in real-time, including J&T Express.
- Once the fulfillment process for an order is completed within the Hopstack platform, a corresponding shipment plan will be created on J&T Express (if it is chosen as the carrier or if it is designated by business rules)
- For all orders that have J&T Express as the designated carrier, the relevant tracking IDs or airway bill numbers will be automatically synced from J&T Express systems to the Hopstack platform, and subsequently to the respective sales channels.
Automated Shipping Label Generation
- Download the shipping label from J&T Express and sync it to the Hopstack platform.
- Print the shipping label automatically based on the printer setup and streamline packing operations.
Cross Border Services
- J&T Express allows Hopstack clients to explore international shipping options within the Hopstack platform
Multi-Carrier Rate Shopping
- Choose between multiple shipping carriers, including J&T Express, while creating shipping plans during fulfillment based on the charges incurred while shipping
- Automate the system to choose the least priced alternative or allow managers to choose it themselves before starting outbound processes.