Integration in Development. Coming Soon!
Purolater is a Canadian shipping company that specializes in express courier services and last-mile delivery. It guarantees availability to 99.9% of Canada’s pin codes and has more than 20 years of experience in US-Canada cross-border shipping. Its fleet size consists of 14,000 employees and 3,500 vehicles operating across 175+ facilities in the United States and Canada. It has a daily package handling capability of 1 million packages and is one of the largest and most trusted couriers in the North American region for customers and businesses alike.
- Create and track orders for Purolater right from within the Hopstack platform.
- Automate repetitive label printing through the seamless sync between Purolater and Hopstack
- Empower your business to prevent unnecessary shipping charges by shopping for shipping rates provided by multiple carriers in real-time, including Purolater.
- Once the fulfillment process for an order is completed within the Hopstack platform, a corresponding shipment plan will be created on Purolater (if it is chosen as the carrier or if it is designated by business rules)
- For all orders that have Purolater as the designated carrier, the relevant tracking IDs or airway bill numbers will be automatically synced from Purolater systems to the Hopstack platform, and subsequently to the respective sales channels.
Automated Shipping Label Generation
- Download the shipping label from Purolater and sync it to the Hopstack platform.
- Print the shipping label automatically based on the printer setup and streamline packing operations.
Order Status Tracking
- Automatically sync the order status from Purolater to the Hopstack platform and then to the respective sales channels
Multi-Carrier Rate Shopping
- Choose between multiple shipping carriers, including Purolater, while creating shipping plans during fulfillment based on the charges incurred while shipping
- Automate the system to choose the least priced alternative or allow managers to choose it themselves before starting outbound processes.