Delhivery is an international tech-first logistics company based out of India. It offers a wide variety of express delivery services with 24-96 hour delivery cycles and caters to a high number of e-commerce businesses in India. It also offers LTL, truckload freight, supply chain services, and international freight services on a B2B and B2C scale. For international operations, it has entered into partnership agreements with international logistics services. It has a pan-India presence and delivers to more than 19000 pin codes in the country, making it one of the most versatile last-mile delivery companies in the country.
- Create and track orders for Delhivery right from within the Hopstack platform.
- Automate repetitive label printing through the seamless sync between Delhivery and Hopstack
- Empower your business to prevent unnecessary shipping charges by shopping for shipping rates provided by multiple carriers in real-time, including Delhivery.
- Once the fulfillment process for an order is completed within the Hopstack platform, a corresponding shipment plan will be created on Delhivery (if it is chosen as the carrier or if it is designated by business rules)
- For all orders that have Delhivery as the designated carrier, the relevant tracking IDs or airway bill numbers will be automatically synced from Delhivery systems to the Hopstack platform, and subsequently to the respective sales channels.
Automated Shipping Label Generation
- Download the shipping label from Delhivery and sync it to the Hopstack platform.
- Print the shipping label automatically based on the printer setup and streamline packing operations.
Order Status Tracking
- Automatically sync the order status from Delhivery to the Hopstack platform and then to the respective sales channels
Multi-Carrier Rate Shopping
- Choose between multiple shipping carriers, including Delhivery, while creating shipping plans during fulfillment based on the charges incurred while shipping
- Automate the system to choose the least priced alternative or allow managers to choose it themselves before starting outbound processes.