What does Cubing mean?
Cubing is the process of determining the dimensions and weight of items, boxes, and pallets for effective inventory placement and space utilization
How does Cubing help in Warehousing?
Here are some of the benefits or advantages of cubing in warehousing.
- Planning on strategic storing of items like heavy items near shipment docks
- Optimize the storage shelf like right size shelves
- Optimize picking like whether multiple items can be picked together
- Optimizing palletization like heavy pallets on low height
- Optimize shipping by utilizing space perfectly in shipping containers
Explore More: Inventory Solutions