Wish, which was established in San Francisco in 2010 and is currently active in more than 60 countries, is one of the most well-known online marketplaces in the world. It is operated by ContextLogic Inc. in San Francisco, United States. Wish’s monthly active users are 27 million and have about 600,000 merchants that sell items on its platform. Wish is revolutionizing the way people buy by providing a customized and engaging shopping experience that is available to everyone via their mobile devices.
- Create a single dashboard that contains all of the orders from Wish and other sales platforms.
- From a single platform, manage every aspect of your eCommerce marketplace.
- Hopstack platform real-time order retrieval from Wish.
- After synchronizing inventory data, distribute dynamically based on demands and business requirements.
- Manage customer returns and order swaps.
- Keep tabs on the whereabouts and status of the orders.
Key Integration Functions
- Dashboard for managing orders centrally and monitoring fulfillment.
- Synchronizing numerous customer orders for a 3PL that supports Wish sellers.
- All orders are processed using the same standard procedure.
- Manage exceptions and distinct fulfillment flows from Wish using our powerful rule engine.
- The Hopstack platform audit trail allows you to follow each order's entire order cycle in real time.
- Download and print any necessary invoices and shipping labels generated by Hopstack and/or Wish.
Logistics & Warehousing
- Orders are assigned to pickers and packers using a unified operations procedure.
- According to the sales channel, give last-mile carriers orders.
- Observe how the orders are moving through the warehouse.
- Set up user roles.
- Streamline the front and back ends of the operations.
- Acquire current logistical knowledge.
Catalog and Listing Management
- Real-time management of product listings on Wish
- Add, track, and edit products and their descriptions inside the Hopstack Platform.
- Specific features for updating listings on particular sales channels.
- Manage any Wish listing errors and easily keep track of the product status.
- Create and maintain product kits and bundles.
Order Returns & Reverse Logistics Management
- Check out every request for an order return on the Hopstack platform.
- Automate receiving procedures for returned orders.
- Start quality control procedures for returned orders to evaluate the product quality for resale.
Analytics & Reporting
- Manage various stores from a single dashboard and view financial data in a single currency.
- View quickly the high and low-performing items and categories.
- Get access to and command over sellout data.
- The performance of various brands, SKUs, and even kits and bundles should be tracked and compared.
- For a specific time period, quickly compare the sales figures from two or more sales channels.