Walmart is an American multinational retailer that sells across a range of products such as consumer goods, electronics, fashion and apparel, industrial goods, and a lot more through its offline retail and online e-commerce channels. Walmart also operates multiple private label brands such as Equate, Bonobos Fielder, and more and also operates multiple warehouse clubs such as Sam’s Club. It merchandises products through various e-commerce portals across the US, Canada, Africa, Central America, China, Chile, Mexico, and India. Walmart is headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the US.
- Manage the product catalog and update product details in real time
- Retrieve all orders from Walmart and other sales channels and have them consolidated in one dashboard
- Sync inventory details and allocate dynamically based on business rules and needs
- Manage order returns and exchanges seamlessly
Key Integration Functions
- Centralize and automatically synchronize inventory with the Walmart Seller Central
- Sync product identifiers and barcodes like UPC, GTIN, EAN, ISBN and more
- Centrally manage buffer stock levels and get alerts for SKUs based on preset conditions
- Bulk import large number of products and SKUs from Walmart
- Real-time monitoring of inventory levels and inventory-related operations
- Prioritized dilution of stock based on expiry dates, batch numbers, and/or FIFO
- Create and manage kits & bundles of products and synchronize with with the Walmart Seller Central
- Centralized order management dashboard to oversee fulfillment
- Multi-customer order synchronization for 3PL catering to Walmart sellers
- Standardized order processing flow for all orders
- Manage exceptions and special fulfillment flows from Walmart through our powerful rule engine.
- Track the complete order cycle for every order and line item in real-time using the Hopstack platform audit trail
- Download and print shipping labels and invoices generated by Walmart and/or Hopstack, as required
- Automate the delivery of Walmart orders to fulfillment centers/customers through integrated 3PL and shipping providers from within the Hopstack platform
- Integrate with 10+ shipping companies to find the best rate and delivery times for shipping packages to Walmart customers
- Use the Hopstack Rule Engine to enforce shipping conditions, priorities, and fulfillment actions for orders based on preset conditions.
Catalog and Listing Management
- Real-time product listing management on Walmart
- Add, monitor, and edit products and their descriptions within the Hopstack Platform
- Specialized functionalities to update listings on select sales channels
- Easily track the product status and manage listing errors, if any, from Walmart
- Create and manage kits & bundles of products.
- Sync all necessary barcodes associated with the line item/bundle.
Analytics & Reporting
- Manage multiple stores on one dashboard and view monetary metrics in a single currency
- Check high and low-performing products & categories on the Walmart marketplace
- Achieve control & visibility over sellout data and sync the same with your Walmart Seller Central
- Track and compare performance between brands, SKUs, and even kits/bundles on the Walmart marketplace
- Easily compare Walmart’s sales performance with other sales channels for a given period
Order Returns & Reverse Logistics Management
- View all order return requests within the Hopstack platform
- Automatically implement receiving workflows for returned orders
- Trigger quality control workflows for returned orders to assess the resale quality of products.