Integration in Development. Coming Soon!
SAP is a business intelligence services provider and one of the biggest enterprise resource planning software solutions on the market. It is the leading provider of ERP solutions, with more than 22,000 partners and 200 million customers worldwide. It provides multiple solutions for end-to-end business management, centered around various business processes such as supply chain, ERP, finance, database management, analytics, customer experience, human resource management and so on.
- Sync order details and status from Hopstack to SAP seamlessly
- Sync consignment details from Hopstack to SAP seamlessly
- Sync product & inventory information from Hopstack to SAP and vice versa
- Actively sync inventory levels and purchase order details to and from SAP directly through Hopstack
- Receive Outbound Orders from SAP (ERP) for fulfillment.
- These orders will run through the fulfillment workflow in Hopstack and send back the updates back to the ERP. The update from Hopstack should comprise of Fulfillment Status, Inventory update, carrier tracking information (if any)
- Fetch Product master information and their inventory from ERP. Hopstack will continue to send updates to warehouse inventory for those products as it changes during the fulfillment process.
- Get consignment information from ERP. These consignments are for inbound shipments into the warehouse. They enable Hopstack customers to perform inbound receiving against the consignment. Hopstack then sends out receiving confirmation and the corresponding Inventory updates back to ERP.
- Purchase Order details are also synced between ERP and Hopstack. Consignments are linked to the Purchase orders. In some cases, Consignments can directly be created inside Hopstack with reference to the purchase order
- Sync orders from Hopstack to SAP and vice versa
- Sync order cancellations from Hopstack to SAP
- Update fulfillment status, shipping details, inventory updates, and carrier tracking information of fulfilled orders from Hopstack to SAP
Catalog Management Functions
- Sync products from Hopstack to SAP or vice versa
- Update product details such as name, cost price, MRP, and selling price from Hopstack to SAP
- Update item details from SAP to Hopstack, including all product, attributes necessary from a fulfillment perspective.
Sync Inventory & Purchase Orders
- Sync inventory levels from SAP to Hopstack in real-time
- Sync purchase order details from SAP to Hopstack and create inbound consignments automatically (in some cases)
- Fetch product master information and inventory from SAP to Hopstack. Continue to send updates to warehouse inventory for those products as it changes during the fulfillment process.
- Aggregate inventory data from all suppliers into one convenient location, powered by the Hopstack platform
Invoicing and Payments
Sync invoice & payment details from SAP to Hopstack and vice versa
Sales Orders and Purchase Orders
- Issue sales orders and purchase orders from SAP and fulfill them directly through the Hopstack platform without separately needing to add details to both platforms
- Create, share and export purchase orders from within the Hopstack platform using details synced from SAP, such as vendors, SKUs, payment details, etc.
Ability to create custom integrations and fetch other data from the SAP ERP through developments (created on a case-by-case basis)
Please note: SAP is used here as a blanket term for SAP Business One, SAP S4/HANA Cloud Public Edition and various other editions of the enterprise resource planning software developed and maintained by SAP SE. Please reach out to our product experts to discuss your specific needs if you are interested in the SAP-Hopstack integration.