Pickupp is a leading shipping carrier serving in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, and Taiwan markets. It offers 2-hour express, 4 hour express delivery, next day delivery, and 1-3 delivery options for its ecommerce shipping and hyperlocal services. Pickupp also offers international shipping options to its customers in Singapore and Hong Kong. Its offerings include all-in-one logistics platform, real-time GPS tracking and peak season ecommerce delivery services.
- Create and track orders for Pickupp right from within the Hopstack platform.
- Automate repetitive label printing through the seamless sync between Pickupp and Hopstack
- Empower your business to prevent unnecessary shipping charges by shopping for shipping rates provided by multiple carriers in real-time, including Pickupp.
- Once the fulfillment process for an order is completed within the Hopstack platform, a corresponding shipment plan will be created on Pickupp (if it is chosen as the carrier or if it is designated by business rules)
- For all orders that have Pickupp as the designated carrier, the relevant tracking IDs or airway bill numbers will be automatically synced from Pickupp systems to the Hopstack platform, and subsequently to the respective sales channels.
Automated Shipping Label Generation
- Download the shipping label from Pickupp and sync it to the Hopstack platform.
- Print the shipping label automatically based on the printer setup and streamline packing operations.
Multi-Carrier Rate Shopping
- Choose between multiple shipping carriers, including Pickupp, while creating shipping plans during fulfillment based on the charges incurred while shipping
- Automate the system to choose the least-priced alternative or allow managers to choose it themselves before starting outbound processes.