Integration in Development. Coming Soon!
FedEx is one of the most trusted shipping service providers in the world. It has a workforce of close to 850,000 employees across 2,200 offices and shipping centers worldwide. It services an average of 16.5 million packages every day, making it one of the largest shipping companies in the world. They serve more than 200 countries and territories through their Express (<7 days delivery services), Freight (long-haul delivery services), and Logistics (long-haul high volume shipping) divisions.
- Create and track orders for FedEx (Overnight, Express, Ground, and Freight) right within the Hopstack platform.
- Automate repetitive label printing through the seamless sync between FedEx and Hopstack
- Empower your business to prevent unnecessary shipping charges by shopping for shipping rates provided by multiple carriers in real-time, including FedEx.
- Once the fulfillment process for an order is completed within the Hopstack platform, a corresponding shipment plan will be created on FedEx (if it is chosen as the carrier or if it is designated by business rules)
- For all orders that have FedEx as the designated carrier, the relevant tracking IDs or airway bill numbers will be automatically synced from FedEx systems to the Hopstack platform, and subsequently to the respective sales channels.
Automated Shipping Label Generation
- Download the shipping label from FedEx and sync it to the Hopstack platform.
- Print the shipping label automatically based on the printer setup and streamline packing operations.
Order Status Tracking
- Automatically sync the order status from FedEx to the Hopstack platform and then to the respective sales channels
Cross Border Services
- FedEx allows Hopstack clients to explore international shipping options within the Hopstack platform
Multi-Carrier Rate Shopping
- Choose between multiple shipping carriers, including FedEx, while creating shipping plans during fulfillment based on the charges incurred while shipping
- Automate the system to choose the least priced alternative or allow managers to choose it themselves before starting outbound processes.