Integration in Development. Coming Soon!
Founded in 2015, Zilingo Shopping is a B2C marketplace network where buyers and sellers can easily buy and sell items related to fashion, lifestyle, health, and beauty online.
Zilingo’s sales volume exceeds $1 Billion annually. Headquartered in Singapore and operates in Indonesia, Hong Kong, Thailand, the United States, Australia, and the Philippines.
- Real-time order retrieval from Zilingo to Hopstack platform.
- Synchronization of multiple customers' orders for 3PL companies serving Zilingo sellers.
- Even if Zilingo fulfills the order, you can keep track of its location and status.
- Organize customer-facing returns and exchanges for orders.
- Using the Hopstack platform, catalog management is simultaneously available for Zilingo and other sales channels.
- Sync product identifiers like UPC, GBIN, EAN, etc. to centralize and automatically sync inventory.
- Get alerts for SKUs based on predefined conditions and centrally manage buffer stock levels.
- Importing a lot of items and SKUs in bulk.
- Monitoring inventory levels and related activities in real time.
- Prioritized dilution of stock based on batch numbers, FIFO, and/or expiration dates.
- Create, manage, and sync with marketplace product kits and bundles.
- Synchronizing orders from multiple customers for 3PLs that serve Zilingo sellers.
- A standardized procedure for all orders' order processing.
- Utilize our robust rule engine to manage Zilingo exceptions and unique fulfillment flows.
- Utilize the Hopstack platform audit trail to view the entire order cycle for each order and line item in real-time.
- Download and print shipping labels and invoices produced by Hopstack and/or Zilingo as necessary.
Product Catalog Management
- Real-time product listing management on Zilingo
- The Hopstack Platform allows you to add, track, and edit products and their descriptions.
- Specialized functionalities to update listings on specific sales channels
- Manage any listing errors from Zilingo and track the product status with ease.
- Create and manage product kits and bundles.
Logistics & Warehousing
- Order distribution to pickers and packers is handled through a single, integrated operations process.
- In accordance with the sales channel, assign last-mile carriers for orders.
- Monitoring the warehouse's order movement.
- User Roles Configuration
- Bring front-end and back-end processes together.
- Get real-time logistics updates.
Analytics & Reporting
- Manage numerous stores from a single dashboard while viewing financial metrics in a single currency.
- Check high and low-performing products & categories at a glance
- Control and visibility of sellout data.
- Keep tabs on performance and contrast it between brands, SKUs, and even kits and bundles.
- Easily compare the sales results of two or more sales channels for a particular time frame.
Order Returns & Reverse Logistics Management
- On the Hopstack platform, view all order return requests.
- Automate receiving processes for orders that are returned.
- Assess the quality of the products for resale by starting quality control workflows for returned orders.