WooCommerce is an open-source addon plugin available for WordPress websites that helps brands and merchants to set up an online store and manage their e-commerce operations. It provides a suite of tools to add payment gateways, configure shipping options, and customize their storefront experience. WooCommerce is a wholly owned subsidiary of Automattic.
Key Functions of the WooCommerce Integration:
- Source all your WooCommerce orders onto the Hopstack order management system
- Sync SKUs and inventory levels from Hopstack to your WooCommerce store
- Manage catalog and product information for WooCommerce and other sales channels from one single dashboard
- As a 3PL, seamlessly connect to WooCommerce and all other sales channels of your tenants
- Retrieve metrics and performance reports in real time
All Functions of the WooCommerce Integration
- Sync all orders from your WooCommerce storefront in one consolidated dashboard
- Batch orders based on specific characteristics and business rules with Hopstack’s Rule Engine
- Connect WooCommerce stores and sync orders for all your tenants
- Manage exceptions and special fulfillment flows from WooCommerce through our powerful rule engine.
- Route orders to the appropriate warehouse facility with Hopstack’s multi-warehouse functionality.
- Sync both ways all the SKUs and the inventory levels for each of them with your WooCommerce store
- Dynamically allocate inventory to WooCommerce and all other sales channels
- Get notified in the instances of low stock and out-of-stock for certain/all SKUs
- Synchronized and prioritized dilution of stock based on expiry dates, batch numbers, and/or FIFO
- Create and manage kits & bundles of products and synchronize with marketplaces.
Product Catalog Management
- Sync catalog between Hopstack and WooCommerce web stores in real-time
- Update all applicable product information on Hopstack and have it reflected on WooCommerce and other storefronts
- Seamlessly create bundles and kits and sync with the WooCommerce products and inventory
- Easily track product status and any associated errors in WooCommerce listing
Order Returns and Reverse Logistics
- View all order return requests inside of the Hopstack platform
- Configure and automatically trigger workflows for the reverse logistics process
- Customize and implement a quality control process for all order returns from WooCommerce
Analytics and Reporting
- Track and compare the performance of WooCommerce with all other e-commerce/marketplace/retail channels
- Check high and low-performing products & categories at a glance
- Achieve complete visibility into inventory velocity and demand levels for each product