Shopify is the world’s largest e-commerce platform and infrastructure provider that offers tools and services to companies of all sizes to set up and manage their online stores. Shopify enables individuals and businesses to set-up their e-commerce website, create products, manage orders and inventory and run promotional campaigns. The platform powers 1.5 million stores worldwide and has presence in over 175 countries.
Key Functions of the Shopify Integration:
- Source all your Shopify orders onto the Hopstack order management system
- Sync SKUs and inventory levels from Hopstack to your Shopify store
- Manage catalog and product information for Shopify and other sales channels from one single dashboard
- As a 3PL, seamlessly connect to Shopify and all other sales channels of your tenants
- Retrieve metrics and performance reports in real time
All Functions of the Shopify Integration
- Sync all orders from your Shopify storefront in one consolidated dashboard
- Batch orders based on specific characteristics and business rules with Hopstack’s Rule Engine
- Connect Shopify stores and sync orders for all your tenants
- Manage exceptions and special fulfillment flows from Shopify through our powerful rule engine.
- Route orders to the appropriate warehouse facility with Hopstack’s multi-warehouse functionality.
- Sync both-ways all the SKUs and the inventory levels for each of them with your Shopify store
- Dynamically allocate inventory to Shopify and all other sales channels
- Get notified in the instances of low stock and out-of-stock for certain/all SKUs
- Synchronized and prioritized dilution of stock based on expiry dates, batch numbers, and/or FIFO
- Create and manage kits & bundles of products and synchronize with marketplaces.
Product Catalog Management
- Sync catalog between Hopstack and Shopify web stores in real-time
- Update all applicable product information on Hopstack and have it reflected on Shopify and other storefronts
- Seamlessly create bundles and kits and sync with the Shopify products and inventory
- Easily track product status and any associated errors in Shopify listing
Order Returns and Reverse Logistics
- View all order return requests inside of the Hopstack platform
- Configure and automatically trigger workflows for the reverse logistics process
- Customize and implement a quality control process for all order returns from Shopify
Analytics and Reporting
- Track and compare the performance of Shopify with all other e-commerce/marketplace/retail channels
- Check high and low-performing products & categories at a glance
- Achieve complete visibility into inventory velocity and demand levels for each product