Integration in Development. Coming Soon!
Salla is an e-commerce platform that enables users to create their own online shops and market their goods and services to clients.
Salla was established in 2016 and operates its head headquarters in Saudi Arabia.
With 10,000 online retailers using Salla's platform, it has handled eight million orders worth over $533 million.
Key Functions of the Salla Integration:
- Source all your Salla orders onto the Hopstack order management system
- Sync SKUs and inventory levels from Hopstack to your Salla store
- Manage catalog and product information for Salla and other sales channels from one single dashboard
- As a 3PL, seamlessly connect to Salla and all other sales channels of your tenants
- Retrieve metrics and performance reports in real-time
All Functions of the Salla Integration
- Sync all orders from your Salla storefront in one consolidated dashboard
- Batch orders based on specific characteristics and business rules with Hopstack’s Rule Engine
- Connect Salla stores and sync orders for all your tenants
- Manage exceptions and special fulfillment flows from Salla through our powerful rule engine.
- Route orders to the appropriate warehouse facility with Hopstack’s multi-warehouse functionality.
- Sync both ways all the SKUs and the inventory levels for each of them with your Salla store
- Dynamically allocate inventory to Salla and all other sales channels
- Get notified in the instances of low stock and out-of-stock for certain/all SKUs
- Synchronized and prioritized dilution of stock based on expiry dates, batch numbers, and/or FIFO
- Create and manage kits & bundles of products and synchronize with marketplaces.
Product Catalog Management
- Sync catalog between Hopstack and Salla web stores in real-time
- Update all applicable product information on Hopstack and have it reflected on Salla and other storefronts
- Seamlessly create bundles and kits and sync with the Salla products and inventory
- Easily track product status and any associated errors in the Salla listing
Order Returns and Reverse Logistics
- View all order return requests inside the Hopstack platform
- Configure and automatically trigger workflows for the reverse logistics process
- Customize and implement a quality control process for all order returns from Salla
Analytics and Reporting
- Track and compare the performance of Salla with all other e-commerce/marketplace/retail channels
- Check high and low-performing products & categories at a glance
- Achieve complete visibility into inventory velocity and demand levels for each product