Integration in Development. Coming Soon!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based enterprise resource planning software. It has a wide array of interconnected applications focused around finance, inventory, HR, supply chain, customer relationship management, eCommerce, etc. These applications can be deployed one or all at a time based on business needs. Hopstack integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics to enable live duplex synchronisation to give business owners complete visibility into their warehousing operations on both platforms.
- Sync order details and status from Hopstack to Microsoft Dynamics 365 seamlessly
- Sync consignment details from Hopstack to Microsoft Dynamics 365 seamlessly
- Sync product & inventory information from Hopstack to Microsoft Dynamics 365 and vice versa
- Actively sync inventory levels and purchase order details to and from Microsoft Dynamics 365 directly through Hopstack
- Receive Outbound Orders from Microsoft Dynamics 365 (ERP) for fulfillment.
- These orders will run through the fulfillment workflow in Hopstack and send back the updates back to the ERP. The update from Hopstack should comprise of Fulfillment Status, Inventory update, carrier tracking information (if any)
- Fetch Product master information and their inventory from ERP. Hopstack will continue to send updates to warehouse inventory for those products as it changes during the fulfillment process.
- Get consignment information from ERP. These consignments are for inbound shipments into the warehouse. They enable Hopstack customers to perform inbound receiving against the consignment. Hopstack then sends out receiving confirmation and the corresponding Inventory updates back to ERP.
- Purchase Order details are also synced between ERP and Hopstack. Consignments are linked to the Purchase orders. In some cases, Consignments can directly be created inside Hopstack with reference to the purchase order
- Sync orders from Hopstack to Microsoft Dynamics 365 and vice versa
- Sync order cancellations from Hopstack to Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Update fulfillment status, shipping details, inventory updates, and carrier tracking information of fulfilled orders from Hopstack to Microsoft Dynamics 365
Catalog Management Functions
- Sync products from Hopstack to Microsoft Dynamics 365 or vice versa
- Update product details such as name, cost price, MRP, and selling price from Hopstack to Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Update item details from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Hopstack, including all product, attributes necessary from a fulfillment perspective.
Sync Inventory & Purchase Orders
- Sync inventory levels from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Hopstack in real-time
- Sync purchase order details from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Hopstack and create inbound consignments automatically (in some cases)
- Fetch product master information and inventory from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Hopstack. Continue to send updates to warehouse inventory for those products as it changes during the fulfillment process.
- Aggregate inventory data from all suppliers into one convenient location, powered by the Hopstack platform
Invoicing and Payments
Sync invoice & payment details from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Hopstack and vice versa
Sales Orders and Purchase Orders
- Issue sales orders and purchase orders from Microsoft Dynamics 365 and fulfill them directly through the Hopstack platform without separately needing to add details to both platforms
- Create, share and export purchase orders from within the Hopstack platform using details synced from Microsoft Dynamics 365, such as vendors, SKUs, payment details, etc.
Ability to create custom integrations and fetch other data from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP through developments (created on a case-by-case basis)