GD Express Sdn. Bhd. is a shipping company based out of Malaysia, with active operations in Singapore. It was established in 1997 to provide express shipping services in domestic and international markets. As of June 2020, GDEX has a 1300-strong fleet of vans and trucks along with a fulfillment network comprising 410 stations and 4000+ employees across Malaysia and Singapore. It is one of the most trusted carriers in the Malaysian market.
- Sync order fulfillment status with the Hopstack platform from GDEX
- Create and manage shipping labels for orders
- Track your consignments and parcels from warehouse to destination
- Check shipping rates by carriers, including GDEX, before choosing a shipping partner.
- Retrieve quotes and shipping rates from GDEX for shipping between given locations and compare it with other integrated shipping carriers to maximize savings.
Order Creation & Processing
- Automatically create orders and schedule shipping through GDEX through the Hopstack platform based on organization rules
- Sync the AWB number/tracking ID automatically from GDEX to Hopstack Platform and the respective sales channels for all processed and shipped orders
Packaging & Labelling
- Retrieve packaging requirements from GDEX and ensure compliance during fulfillment activities. Requirements may include shipping labels, box dimensions, mass limits, dimension limits, etc.
- Download and print GDEX generated shipping label from the Hopstack Platform and upon the order creation from Hopstack Platform to GDEX
Order Status Tracking
- Auto-sync the order status from GDEX to Hopstack Platform to respective sales channels