Integration in Development. Coming Soon!
Millions of consumers and sellers from all over the world are connected through eBay Inc., a leader in worldwide commerce. Operating in 190 markets worldwide, eBay Inc.'s portfolio of brands includes eBay Marketplace and eBay Classifieds Group. With 1.7 billion live listings on the market, 187 million users on the site,138 million active buyers worldwide, and a presence in 1,500 cities worldwide. Electronics, automobiles, clothing, collectibles, and numerous other items are among the top product categories.
- Retrieve all orders from eBay and other sales channels and have them consolidated in one dashboard.
- Manage all of your eCommerce activities from a single platform.
- Order retrieval from eBay to the Hopstack platform in real-time.
- Sync inventory information and dynamically allocate depending on business rules and needs.
- Manage client returns and exchanges for orders.
- Monitor the status and location orders.
Key Integration Functions
- Inventory is centrally and automatically synchronized.
- Synchronize barcodes and product identifiers.
- Manage buffer stock levels centrally and receive alerts for SKUs based on predefined criteria.
- From Ebay, Hopstack bulk imports a sizable number of goods and SKUs.
- Monitoring inventory levels and activities related to it in real-time.
- Stock dilution was prioritized based on FIFO, batch numbers, and/or expiration dates.
- Create and manage product kits and bundles.
- Dashboard for centrally managing orders and monitoring fulfillment
- Order synchronization for multiple customers for 3PL serving eBay sellers
- Uniform order processing procedure for all orders.
- Utilize our robust rule engine to manage Ebay's exceptions and unique fulfillment flows.
- Using the audit trail of the Hopstack platform, you can monitor the entire order cycle for each order and line item in real-time.
- Download and print any necessary shipping labels and invoices produced by Hopstack and/or eBay.
- Automate the shipping of eBay orders from the Hopstack platform to fulfillment centers and customers using integrated 3PL and shipping providers.
- Find the best rate and delivery times for shipping packages to eBay customers by integrating with more than 10 shipping companies.
- Apply the Hopstack Rule Engine to orders to enforce shipping requirements, priorities, and fulfillment procedures based on predefined criteria.
Catalog and Listing Management
- Real-time management of Ebay's product listings.
- Within the Hopstack Platform, add, track, and modify products and their descriptions.
- Updated listings on specific sales channels thanks to specialized functionality
- Easily monitor the status of the product and take care of any listing mistakes made by eBay
- Create and manage product bundles and kits.
- Sync the line item's or bundle's necessary barcodes.
Analytics & Reporting
- View financial metrics in a single currency and manage multiple stores from a single dashboard.
- Check the eBay marketplace's high and low-performing products and categories.
- Gain visibility and control over sellout data, and sync it with your eBay seller account.
- On the eBay marketplace, keep track of and compare performance between brands, SKUs, and even kits and bundles.
- Compare Ebay's sales performance over a specified time period to that of other sales channels with ease.
Order Returns & Reverse Logistics Management
- View every request for an order return on the Hopstack platform.
- Implement receiving workflows automatically for orders that are returned.
- Assess the quality of the products for resale by starting quality control workflows for returned orders.