Integration in Development. Coming Soon!
Daraz is the leading e-commerce marketplace across South Asia. As of 2022, the e-commerce platform has 40M Monthly users and 100K Active Sellers / SMEs. Presently it operates in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Nepal. With 10+ million packages shipped monthly and 50+ million assortments of products. Daraz was fully acquired by Alibaba Group in 2018 as part of the Chinese e-commerce giant's efforts to expand in South Asia.
- Real-time order retrieval from Daraz to the Hopstack platform
- Catalog management for Daraz and other sales channels at once within the Hopstack platform
- Multi-customer order synchronization for 3PL providers catering to Daraz sellers
- Manage returns and exchanges for orders through customers
- Track orders status and location even if they are fulfilled by Daraz
- Centralize and automatically synchronize inventory
- Sync product identifiers like UPC, GBIN, EAN, etc.
- Centrally manage buffer stock levels and get alerts for SKUs based on preset conditions
- Bulk imports a large number of products and SKUs
- Real-time monitoring of inventory levels and inventory-related operations
- Prioritized dilution of stock based on expiry dates, batch numbers, and/or FIFO
- Create and manage kits & bundles of products and synchronize with marketplaces.
- Centralized order management dashboard to oversee fulfillment
- Multi-customer order synchronization for 3PL catering to Daraz sellers
- Standardized order processing flow for all orders
- Manage exceptions and special fulfillment flows from Daraz through our powerful rule engine.
- Track the complete order cycle for every order and line item in real-time using the Hopstack platform audit trail
- Download and print shipping labels and invoices generated by Daraz and/or Hopstack, as required
- Automate the delivery of orders to fulfillment centers/customers through integrated 3PL and shipping providers from within the Hopstack platform
- Integrate with 10+ shipping companies to find the best rate for shipping packages
- Use a rule engine to enforce shipping conditions, priorities, and fulfillment actions for orders based on preset conditions.
Catalog and Listing Management
- Real-time product listing management on Daraz
- Add, monitor, and edit products and their descriptions within the Hopstack Platform
- Specialized functionalities to update listings on select sales channels
- Easily track the product status and manage listing errors, if any, from Daraz
- Create and manage kits & bundles of products.
Logistics & Warehousing
- Single unified operations process for assigning orders to pickers & packers
- Assign last-mile carriers for orders based on sales channel
- Track the order movement in the warehouse
- Configure User Roles
- Consolidate front-end and back-end processes
- Get real-time logistics updates
Analytics & Reporting
- Manage multiple stores on one dashboard and view monetary metrics in a single currency
- Check high and low-performing products & categories at a glance
- Achieve control & visibility over sellout data
- Track and compare performance between brands, SKUs, and even kits/bundles
- Easily compare the sales performance of 2 or more sales channels for a specific period
Order Returns & Reverse Logistics Management
- View all order return requests within the Hopstack platform
- Automatically implement receiving workflows for returned orders
- Trigger quality control workflows for returned orders to assess the resale quality of products.