BigCommerce is a NASDAQ-listed ecommerce platform that provides SaaS services to retailers and online merchants. The company’s platform includes online store creation, search engine optimization, hosting, and marketing and security from small to Enterprise sized businesses. As of June 2020, BigCommerce served 60,000 online stores in 120 countries.
Key Functions of the BigCommerce Integration:
- Source all your BigCommerce orders onto the Hopstack order management system
- Sync SKUs and inventory levels from Hopstack to your BigCommerce store
- Manage catalog and product information for BigCommerce and other sales channels from one single dashboard
- As a 3PL, seamlessly connect to BigCommerce and all other sales channels of your tenants
- Retrieve metrics and performance reports in real time
All Functions of the BigCommerce Integration
- Sync all orders from your BigCommerce storefront in one consolidated dashboard
- Batch orders based on specific characteristics and business rules with Hopstack’s Rule Engine
- Connect BigCommerce stores and sync orders for all your tenants
- Manage exceptions and special fulfillment flows from BigCommerce through our powerful rule engine.
- Route orders to the appropriate warehouse facility with Hopstack’s multi-warehouse functionality.
- Sync both ways all the SKUs and the inventory levels for each of them with your BigCommerce store
- Dynamically allocate inventory to BigCommerce and all other sales channels
- Get notified in the instances of low stock and out-of-stock for certain/all SKUs
- Synchronized and prioritized dilution of stock based on expiry dates, batch numbers, and/or FIFO
- Create and manage kits & bundles of products and synchronize with marketplaces.
Product Catalog Management
- Sync catalog between Hopstack and BigCommerce web stores in real-time
- Update all applicable product information on Hopstack and have it reflected on BigCommerce and other storefronts
- Seamlessly create bundles and kits and sync with the BigCommerce products and inventory
- Easily track product status and any associated errors in BigCommerce listing
Order Returns and Reverse Logistics
- View all order return requests inside of the Hopstack platform
- Configure and automatically trigger workflows for the reverse logistics process
- Customize and implement a quality control process for all order returns from BigCommerce
Analytics and Reporting
- Track and compare the performance of BigCommerce with all other e-commerce/marketplace/retail channels
- Check high and low-performing products & categories at a glance
- Achieve complete visibility into inventory velocity and demand levels for each product