Aramex is an Emirati multinational logistics company based out of Dubai, UAE. It is ideally located at the epicenter of the world’s major trade routes and leverages technology to deliver excellence in logistics performance. Its primary services include domestic and international express shipping, freight forwarding and logistics services. It is tailored to small and medium businesses but also provides its services to ecommerce brands as big as Amazon. Aramex’s footprint consists of 17,000 employees across 600 offices in 65 countries and regions.
- Create and track orders for Aramex (Domestic Express, International Express, and Freight) right within the Hopstack platform.
- Automate repetitive label printing through the seamless sync between Aramex and Hopstack
- Empower your business to prevent unnecessary shipping charges by shopping for shipping rates provided by multiple carriers in real-time, including Aramex.
- Once the fulfillment process for an order is completed within the Hopstack platform, a corresponding shipment plan will be created on Aramex (if it is chosen as the carrier or if it is designated by business rules)
- For all orders that have Aramex as the designated carrier, the relevant tracking IDs or airway bill numbers will be automatically synced from Aramex systems to the Hopstack platform, and subsequently to the respective sales channels.
Automated Shipping Label Generation
- Download the shipping label from Aramex and sync it to the Hopstack platform.
- Print the shipping label automatically based on the printer setup and streamline packing operations.
Order Status Tracking
- Automatically sync the order status from Aramex to the Hopstack platform and then to the respective sales channels
Cross Border Services
- Aramex allows Hopstack clients to explore international shipping options within the Hopstack platform
Multi-Carrier Rate Shopping
- Choose between multiple shipping carriers, including Aramex, while creating shipping plans during fulfillment based on the charges incurred while shipping
- Automate the system to choose the least priced alternative or allow managers to choose it themselves before starting outbound processes.