Integration in Development. Coming Soon!
Amazon is one of the largest online retailers and e-commerce platforms that connects millions of merchants and buyers globally. Amazon also offers various additional services such as cloud computing, entertainment services, artificial intelligence, and more. Amazon’s e-commerce store includes products from a multitude of categories such as clothing, beauty supplies, gourmet food, jewelry, books, movies, electronics, pet supplies, furniture, toys, garden supplies and household goods. The e-commerce platform enables sellers/merchants to sell their products under its Fulfilled-by-Amazon (FBA) and Fulfilled-by-Merchant (FBM) programs.
- Manage the product catalog and update product details in real time
- Retrieve all orders from Amazon and other sales channels and have them consolidated in one dashboard
- Sync inventory details and allocate dynamically based on business rules and needs
- Manage order returns and exchanges seamlessly
- Enable smooth error-free Fulfilled-by-Amazon (FBA) and Fulfilled-by-Merchant (FBM) operations
Key Integration Functions
- Centralize and automatically synchronize inventory with the Amazon Seller Portal
- Sync product identifiers and barcodes like UPC, EAN, ASIN, FNSKU and more
- Centrally manage buffer stock levels and get alerts for SKUs based on preset conditions
- Bulk import large number of products and SKUs from Amazon
- Real-time monitoring of inventory levels and inventory-related operations
- Prioritized dilution of stock based on expiry dates, batch numbers, and/or FIFO
- Create and manage kits & bundles of products and synchronize with with the Amazon Seller Portal
- Centralized order management dashboard to oversee fulfillment
- Multi-customer order synchronization for 3PL catering to Amazon sellers
- Standardized order processing flow for all orders
- Manage exceptions and special fulfillment flows from Amazon through our powerful rule engine.
- Track the complete order cycle for every order and line item in real-time using the Hopstack platform audit trail
- Download and print shipping labels and invoices generated by Amazon and/or Hopstack, as required
- Automate the delivery of Amazon orders to fulfillment centers/customers through integrated 3PL and shipping providers from within the Hopstack platform
- Integrate with 10+ shipping companies to find the best rate and delivery times for shipping packages to Amazon customers
- Use the Hopstack Rule Engine to enforce shipping conditions, priorities, and fulfillment actions for orders based on preset conditions.
Catalog and Listing Management
- Real-time product listing management on Amazon
- Add, monitor, and edit products and their descriptions within the Hopstack Platform
- Specialized functionalities to update listings on select sales channels
- Easily track the product status and manage listing errors, if any, from Amazon
- Create and manage kits & bundles of products.
- Sync all necessary barcodes associated with the line item/bundle such as ASIN, FNSKU, UPC, EAN, GTIN, MSKU and more.
Analytics & Reporting
- Manage multiple stores on one dashboard and view monetary metrics in a single currency
- Check high and low-performing products & categories on the Amazon marketplace
- Achieve control & visibility over sellout data and sync the same with your Amazon Seller Account
- Track and compare performance between brands, SKUs, and even kits/bundles on the Amazon marketplace
- Easily compare Amazon’s sales performance with other sales channels for a given period
Order Returns & Reverse Logistics Management
- View all order return requests within the Hopstack platform
- Automatically implement receiving workflows for returned orders
- Trigger quality control workflows for returned orders to assess the resale quality of products.
Amazon FBA/Fulfilled by Amazon
Learn more about the how Hopstack simplifies the process for Prep Centers and FBA Merchants here.
- Automate the creation of the shipping plan based on configurable triggers such as inventory levels, time, and more.
- Synchronize prepping and packing requirements from Amazon’ seller guidelines and ensure 100% compliance.
- Easily on-board FBA sellers and seamlessly create inbound consignments.
- Enable merchants to view their inventory and fulfillment activity using Hopstack’s multi-tenant model.
- Automate shipping manifest creation with Amazon Partner Carriers and automatically generate and print shipping and box labels.